background

Valentine's Day Pics



Today Darrick and I took the girls out in our walnut orchard for a little Valentine's Day photo shoot. They were both in their pink and red and this is what we ended up with. Ava was such a big girl and listened to our directions. We didn't even have to bribe her with with some sort of sweet treat. We had her holding Paige in a couple of the shots, she forgot that she was holding her and Paige did a face plant in the grass. It didn't even faze either of them. I am so happy to have a picture of them together (not easy w/a toddler and baby.)

6 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

oh those girls are darling! i am loving catching up on these pictures! wow! i miss you!!!

Unknown said...

Don't we have the cutest grandkids. They both look so cute. We love and miss you all sooooooooo much. Love Grandma and grandpa E

Carrie Anne said...

megan...thanks for posting on my fitness blog! you got me more motivated! i've been such a slacker & I'm not as skinny as those pictures so I need to kick it in gear! good job on the elliptical!!! miss you friend!!!!

Lynsey said...

What darling pictures! I can't believe what a big girl Ava is!

Danyelle said...

I love these pictures! Your girls look adorable!

Unknown said...

We sure do have darling grandkids and a wonderful family.