Looks like Heavenly Father has blessed you with 2 models. We are so proud of you and your family and the great parents you guys are. We are proud as a peacock. You guys make us cry. We love the whole blog. Your music is good too. Thanks foe sharing. Love to you all Mom & Dad
Megan and Darrick, Paige is so beautiful! I am so excited for you guys I think your family is simply gorgeous and Darrick your pictures are amazing. You have a real talent for photography.
Both of your your girls are beautiful-like their Mom (and Dad), you are so blessed to have such a beautiful family and I can't wait to see you all-hopefully before Christmas! Give them a hug and kiss from Great Aunt Linda XXOO
Oh my gosh! Awesome pictures of your beautiful family!!! You will have to share some of your photo secrets with me this weekend! Can't wait to see you guys!
Hey Darrick...I sent an email with a link to the pictures I took while we were up there. Just wanted to make sure you guys still checked the email account that I sent it to...I dont have any other email for you guys! (I used the Avasmommy06 one).
Thanks again for letting us stay with you guys! It was a lot of fun! I miss the girls!!!!!
10 comments:
Looks like Heavenly Father has blessed you with 2 models. We are so proud of you and your family and the great parents you guys are. We are proud as a peacock. You guys make us cry. We love the whole blog. Your music is good too. Thanks foe sharing. Love to you all Mom & Dad
What a cutie! Megan you are a trooper. Can't wait to met her.
Megan & Darrick,
Paige is as beautiful as her sister & Momma! Those are great shots, Darrick. Hope to visit all of you in November.
Love,
Dad & Clara
Who are you, Anne Geddes? That picture is so lovely!!!
Megan and Darrick,
Paige is so beautiful! I am so excited for you guys I think your family is simply gorgeous and Darrick your pictures are amazing. You have a real talent for photography.
Your sweet little Paige is absolutely beautiful, like her parents. We send our heartfelt congratulations.
XO Linda & Wayne Bird
Wow! Congrats! She is so beautiful. Great Pictures!
Both of your your girls are beautiful-like their Mom (and Dad), you are so blessed to have such a beautiful family and I can't wait to see you all-hopefully before Christmas! Give them a hug and kiss from Great Aunt Linda XXOO
Oh my gosh! Awesome pictures of your beautiful family!!! You will have to share some of your photo secrets with me this weekend! Can't wait to see you guys!
Casey
Hey Darrick...I sent an email with a link to the pictures I took while we were up there. Just wanted to make sure you guys still checked the email account that I sent it to...I dont have any other email for you guys! (I used the Avasmommy06 one).
Thanks again for letting us stay with you guys! It was a lot of fun! I miss the girls!!!!!
Post a Comment